At this month’s meeting Bob shared what a great experience he had with the Aladdin’s trip to Oshkosh last year, and what a great deal it was. He says if you’re interested, call David Ray right away – the trip fills up fast!
WHAT: Oshkosh 2014
WHO: Aladdin Flying Nobles
WHEN: Sunday July 27 – Wednesday July 30, 2014
Depart: Aladdin Temple (via Big Red Luxury Bus) Sunday July 27, 2014 at 6:00 a.m. (SHARP)
Arrive: Green Bay Radisson Hotel Convention Center July 27, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Transportation from Hotel to Oshkosh Grounds: (via Big Red Luxury Bus)
Monday July 28 at 8:00 a.m., Return time TBD
Tuesday July 29 at 8:00 a.m., Return time TBD
Depart: Green Bay Radisson Hotel Convention Center July 30, 2014 at 8:00 a.m.
Return: Aladdin Temple via Big Red Sunday July 30, 2014 between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m.
- No children under 10 years old
- Non-smoking bus
- Cost for trip = $375.00 per person
- Tickets to convention are your own expense, at the Convention site.
- Bring sunscreen, rain ponchos and very comfortable shoes.
- Use small luggage to store underneath the bus, no large coolers.
Call David Ray at 614-205+3808 or email
All monies must be in by June 15, 2014. Checks made out to “Flying Nobles.”
Mail checks to
Davide Ray, 3259 Angela Dr, Groce City, OH 43123